Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Problem Saving Setting / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Problem Saving Setting (2) [Locked Topic]

Posted: 10/12/2015 7:52:49 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me solve this problem.

I am trying to configure my directory in In-Link. How do I keep the contact form from showing up under the link in the directory?

I tried the following:

1. In admin, I went to the Directory section in the tree, clicked on output and unchecked the box next to "Enable Link Contact Forms"

2. When I press save I get a message that says "Select Module Root Section: Home".

3. I press save again and get a message that says "Your changes were successfully saved!"

The box I unchecked next to "Enable Link Contact Forms" is automatically checked again.

Thanks

John

Posted: 10/13/2015 1:08:20 AM

Reply Quoted  

John wrote:10/12/2015 7:52:49 PM
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me solve this problem.

I am trying to configure my directory in In-Link. How do I keep the contact form from showing up under the link in the directory?

I tried the following:

1. In admin, I went to the Directory section in the tree, clicked on output and unchecked the box next to "Enable Link Contact Forms"

2. When I press save I get a message that says "Select Module Root Section: Home".

3. I press save again and get a message that says "Your changes were successfully saved!"

The box I unchecked next to "Enable Link Contact Forms" is automatically checked again.

Thanks

John

Duplicate of http://www.in-portal.com/forums/in-portal-modules/in-link-directory-management/bb_4271.html