Directory Front-end Experience
In-Link not only allows your users to effectively view, navigate and search listings on your website; it also allows users to interact directly with your website while supplying your website with new content. In-Link allows users to suggest new listings, maintain their own listings, rate and review existing listings, and much more. In-Link automatically maintains top rated, new and most popular listings, editor picks and keeps track of various markers, counters and statistics on all categories and listings on your website.
Other Directory / Classifieds front-end features include:
- Fully configurable and search engine friendly URLs
- Support for unlimited number of categories and listings
- Ability to fully customize each category and listing
- Full Image gallery is built into each listing
- Support for storing custom data of any format
- Category-style navigation with breadcrumbs
- Quick and advanced search
- Listings can be sorted and/or filtered by any field
- Users can post or recommend new listings
- Users can rate, review listings and comment on them
- Automatically track new, hot, popular and editor’s picks listings
- Attach files to listings to allow users to download them
- Ability to cross-reference with other listings and categories
Directory Administration & Link Tools
Other Directory management / administrative features include:
- Fully integrates into the structure of the website
- Manage any number of categories and listings
- Sort, search, filter or mass-edit listings with ease
- Cross-reference with other elements and sections of the website
- Assign listings to users of the website for their management
- Editorial review for incoming listings
- Configurable front end output and search parameters
- Configurable automatic e-mails associated with listings
- Define custom information to be stored in each listing
- Fully-featured Content Management for listings
- 10 Beautiful Black & White Website Design Inspirations
- What is the Difference Between Commercial and Open Source?
- How to Choose a CMS for your Website?
- Which Technology is Right for My Website?
- 10 Crucial Web Trends to Look Out for in 2015
- How Customer Location Data Can Improve Your Website
- Local vs. Offshore - Who to Hire for Your Website?
- Graphic Designers vs. Technology Firms - Who to Hire for Your Website?