Discussion Forum Front-end Experience
Other Discussion Forum front-end features include:
- Unlimited Topics, Posts and Categories
- Hierarchical and chronological views for posts
- Moderators of multiple tiers
- Posts with HTML or BB-Code markup
- Users can mark topics as favorites
- Automatic censorship
- Automatic emoticons in posts (smileys)
- Fully configurable search engine friendly URLs
- User avatars and user signatures
- Quick and advanced search
- Users can rate/vote for topics
- Ability to cross-reference with other website elements
Discussion Forum Administration & Tools
Other Discussion Forum management / administrative features include:
- Forum fully integrates into the structure of the website
- Manage all posts and topics throughout the website
- User banning for violations
- Configurable automatic censorship
- Configurable emoticons (smileys)
- Sort, search, filter or mass-edit topics with ease
- Cross-reference with other elements and sections of the website
- Configurable front end output and search parameters
- Configurable automatic e-mail notification for the forum
- Define custom information to be stored for each topic or post
- What is the Difference Between Commercial and Open Source?
- How to Choose a CMS for your Website?
- Which Technology is Right for My Website?
- 10 Crucial Web Trends to Look Out for in 2015
- How Customer Location Data Can Improve Your Website
- Local vs. Offshore - Who to Hire for Your Website?
- Graphic Designers vs. Technology Firms - Who to Hire for Your Website?
- How to Find Your Target Audience on Social Media