In-Portal has a number of built-in features and many freely available modules that can be easily added to expand the functionality of your In-Portal-driven website (from running classifieds to an online store). Installing and configuring In-Portal is very easy and our installation wizard does all the work for you.
We also realize that some users are more advanced than others so that is why In-Portal has several levels of administrative interfaces, depending how easy you want management to be and whether you want access to any of its advanced features (you can easily choose proper level of administrative experience for you and your customers).
You can also setup multiple Administrative users, and users of other types. You can define user types as well as configure their permissions (controlling the level and type of access) for both front-end and administrative users.
Central Administrative Console
All of your website’s services and features are managed through a secure central Administrative Console. The Administrative Console features intuitive and easy to use interfaces and consists of logically organized functional sections and tools that are designed for maximum efficiency. For example, various Data Grids (information lists for users, products, orders, etc.) include capabilities for editing, viewing, sorting, searching, and filtering based on the specified criteria. You can even customize data grids by selecting the columns in the order you want to see them. Finally, each administrative user can customize their own Administrative Console, the way they want them and the system will remember their preferences each time they login.
- The Marketplace Fairness Act and Ecommerce – What Effects to Expect
- 10 Keys to Successful Prospect Email Marketing
- How to Set SMART Business Goals for a Business Website
- The Internet: God’s Gift to April Fool's Jokes
- Why Your Website Hosting Should Be in The Cloud
- Coming Soon, Gaining Now: Tips for Effective Coming Soon Pages
- What Does the Facebook Redesign Mean for Businesses?
- How to Search for a Stellar Domain Name for Your Business Website