Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / kFactoryException when i activate in link / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

kFactoryException when i activate in link (3)

Posted: 03/18/2014 3:17:50 PM

Reply Quoted  

kFactoryException: RealClass not defined for pseudo_class l_TagProcessor in /home/privreda/public_html/core/kernel/utility/factory.php on line 164

this error show when i activate in link and i cannot choose inlink in template for directorz creations

AND I DO NOT HAVE LINK ICON or i do not know how to add links or articles for business directory

Posted: 03/18/2014 4:07:02 PM

Reply Quoted  

Make sure you're using latest stable versions of both In-Portal an In-Link module.

It looks like you downloaded the "advanced" theme with In-Link support, but haven't actually installed an In-Link module.

Posted: 03/19/2014 1:46:21 PM

Reply Quoted  

respected
You cms is so disastrous that it has bugs certainly will not use the bar to version 5.0
As for all previous installed but not working properly. Until now, I had 100 errors but I have prevazilazion. I'm tired. I'm going to CMS that costs and work

Best Regards