Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Install Failing / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Install Failing (2)

Posted: 12/30/2010 12:21:19 PM

Reply Quoted  

Happy new year!!

I am installing in-portal - its gets to step 9 and the screen goes blank and stops. If I attempt to refresh the screen, its gives me a sql error. I am not sure what you need to help me diagnose this error so tell me what you need..

Thanks in advance

Wayne

UPDATE - Its seems that I can log onto the portal but only see the main frame. I can see a sliver of the hide menu button. I can provide the URL if needed.

Posted: 01/03/2011 12:15:04 PM

Reply Quoted  

WayneFusco wrote:12/30/2010 12:21:19 PM
Happy new year!!

I am installing in-portal - its gets to step 9 and the screen goes blank and stops. If I attempt to refresh the screen, its gives me a sql error. I am not sure what you need to help me diagnose this error so tell me what you need..

Thanks in advance

Wayne

UPDATE - Its seems that I can log onto the portal but only see the main frame. I can see a sliver of the hide menu button. I can provide the URL if needed.

It looks, like you don't have CURL installed as PHP module and/or library on webserver.

There is a security check made on Step 9, that uses Curl to work.