Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / How to assign a user to a link so they can get the requested information email messages. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

How to assign a user to a link so they can get the requested information email messages. (9)

Posted: 03/29/2010 7:00:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am wanting to be able to assign a user to a particular link so that when the requested information form is filled out they can get the message.
thanks
cynthia

Posted: 03/30/2010 3:42:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

We have not this by default. This is a customization and should be addressed to "Support".

Posted: 03/30/2010 7:30:06 AM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:03/30/2010 3:42:13 AM
We have not this by default. This is a customization and should be addressed to "Support".

Hi Cynthia,

I think Alex misunderstood your request here.

Actually, this already works as you need. All you have to do is Assign a Link owner to your link and he'll be getting that Contact Information Request email directly.

Thanks.

Posted: 03/31/2010 3:35:38 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmtry,
I just found this link owner under the link details.. Sometimes it is hard to see everything. Thanks so much
Cynthia

Dmitry wrote:03/30/2010 7:30:06 AM

Hi Cynthia,

Actually, this already works as you need. All you have to do is Assign a Link owner to your link and he'll be getting that Contact Information Request email directly.

Thanks.

Posted: 07/05/2010 12:06:30 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am having technical difficulty now... this feature is not working and I can not see the list of user to assign as an owner to the link.

Thanks
Cynthia

cynthiyc wrote:03/31/2010 3:35:38 PM
Dmtry,
I just found this link owner under the link details.. Sometimes it is hard to see everything. Thanks so much
Cynthia

Dmitry wrote:03/30/2010 7:30:06 AM

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks.

Posted: 07/15/2010 11:02:35 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Cynthia,

I just checked on your website and I can see the list of User in a pop-up once clicked on little "user" icon while editing the Link.

Thanks.

Posted: 09/12/2010 4:08:28 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am having this same problem again.. It is a brouser issue? I did try rebuilding the site. I have the site as a trusted site in my brouser...
Thanks for your help
Cynthia

Dmitry wrote:07/15/2010 11:02:35 AM
Hi Cynthia,

I just checked on your website and I can see the list of User in a pop-up once clicked on little "user" icon while editing the Link.

Thanks.

Posted: 09/12/2010 5:02:06 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmtry,
It is working now. I think that I have to close my browser for it to work.
Thanks for your help
Cynthia

cynthiyc wrote:09/12/2010 4:08:28 PM
I am having this same problem again.. It is a brouser issue? I did try rebuilding the site. I have the site as a trusted site in my brouser...
Thanks for your help
Cynthia

Dmitry wrote:07/15/2010 11:02:35 AM
Hi Cynthia,

Thanks.

Posted: 09/12/2010 9:57:18 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Cynthia,

Your Admin session must been expired or something which creates this issue.

Thanks.