Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / sos Cutting off the words in the description box and won't save them. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

sos Cutting off the words in the description box and won't save them. (4)

Posted: 03/06/2010 2:23:30 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am having trouble with adding to my category which is kidney renal

When I try to add a link to this category it will not let me add a description that is longer than a couple of lines.

Posted: 03/06/2010 2:37:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

I was able to resolve this issue. I was copying from another program and it was adding a code that was causing a trouble.

I have also been copying straight into the box instead of using the editing features.. in order to go faster.

Need to make sure that no html marks are copied with the text.. I didn't think there were any but I think maybe it was something hidden.

Thanks
Cynthia

Posted: 03/07/2010 11:32:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Could you please provide page url, where I can verify, then link's description is cut off when it's being added. If you are doing this in administrative console, then you should forward your issue to support instead.

Posted: 03/20/2010 10:43:32 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have resolved this issue...

alex wrote:03/07/2010 11:32:00 AM
Could you please provide page url, where I can verify, then link's description is cut off when it's being added. If you are doing this in administrative console, then you should forward your issue to support instead.