Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Public in portal page is just a blank screen / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Public in portal page is just a blank screen (4)

Posted: 02/22/2005 12:17:44 AM

Reply Quoted  

After installing the inportal, the public page is just a blank screen...

Media

Posted: 02/22/2005 10:18:49 AM

Reply Quoted  

media wrote:02/22/2005 12:17:44 AM

Media

Hello Media,

Haven't seen you for a while here!

I need more information about this. Any issues during the installation? Does the Admin work? I might need Admin and an FTP access to your In-portal files. I guess it would be better if you a support ticket.

Thanks.

Posted: 02/22/2005 5:05:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:02/22/2005 10:18:49 AM

Media

Hello Media,

I need more information about this. Any issues during the installation? Does the Admin work? I might need Admin and an FTP access to your In-portal files. I guess it would be better if you a support ticket.

Thanks.

Hello Dmitry,
I've been arround but i do not write too much... Becuase i am really satisfied what i have inlink 2 and until this thing has a very stable view, i decided to wait.
I have some time to play this arround lately, i haveinstalled under a secure directory and converted all my data to portal and waiting for your fix to that...
I have opened a support ticket...

Thansk,
Media :cool:

[Edited By media on 02/22/05 10:26:24 PM]

Posted: 02/23/2005 4:08:47 PM

Reply Quoted  

media wrote:02/22/2005 5:05:00 PM
Dmitry wrote:02/22/2005 10:18:49 AM

Media

Hello Media,

Thanks.

Hello Dmitry,
I've been arround but i do not write too much... Becuase i am really satisfied what i have inlink 2 and until this thing has a very stable view, i decided to wait.
I have some time to play this arround lately, i haveinstalled under a secure directory and converted all my data to portal and waiting for your fix to that...
I have opened a support ticket...

Thansk,
Media :cool:

[Edited By media on 02/22/05 10:26:24 PM]

Hello Media,

As I responded in the ticket your "inlink" theme is missing bunch of templates which called from "index.tpl" templates. I would recommend to copy them or set a "default" theme as a primary one in order to have the Front End back up.

Thanks.