Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Question/Help about saving / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Question/Help about saving (7)

Posted: 01/21/2005 2:08:06 PM

Reply Quoted  

everything went will with install. But it seems, no matter what I do in any of the other menus . Once I'm finished changing something and click on the save button. It brings me back to the same screen. And no changes take effect.

It happens on everything I try to change. Themes,In-link,catalog and etc.

[Edited By LTownNJ on 01/21/05 2:09:41 PM]

Posted: 01/21/2005 3:51:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

LTownNJ wrote:01/21/2005 2:08:06 PM
everything went will with install. But it seems, no matter what I do in any of the other menus . Once I'm finished changing something and click on the save button. It brings me back to the same screen. And no changes take effect.

Hello,

1. Make sure that you are click on "final" save button after adding the item. Example, adding category and entering the category name, desc and other properties on General tab, but once you go under Permissions section and drill down to define all types of permission you would need to click "save" button a few times before you get back on the main Add category page and can confirm add operation.

2. What type of browser you are using?

Thank you.

Posted: 01/21/2005 3:59:59 PM

Reply Quoted  

let me go thru it again ans see what happens. Also I use IE...

Posted: 01/22/2005 4:02:26 PM

Reply Quoted  

still the same, I followed what you said. I don't know maybe it's just me. But I can't seem to get it to work.

Could it be a java problem. Should I be getting popups. I'm not, just wondering if I should. I turned off norton to stop blocking scripts. And I turned off pop-up blockers. JUst wondering since javascripts gets used alot for link and popups.

? :-(;]

[Edited By LTownNJ on 01/22/05 4:26:55 PM]

Posted: 01/23/2005 11:23:42 PM

Reply Quoted  

LTownNJ wrote:01/22/2005 4:02:26 PM
still the same, I followed what you said. I don't know maybe it's just me. But I can't seem to get it to work.

Could it be a java problem. Should I be getting popups. I'm not, just wondering if I should. I turned off norton to stop blocking scripts. And I turned off pop-up blockers. JUst wondering since javascripts gets used alot for link and popups.

? :-(;]

[Edited By LTownNJ on 01/22/05 4:26:55 PM]

Hello,

Ok let's switch to the support system. Please submit a support ticket with your Admin access info, so we can troubleshoot your installation.

Thank you.

Posted: 03/19/2005 5:03:15 PM

Reply Quoted  

Alot of people are experiencing that kind of problem............! Please Tell us about this problem, so we can solve this issue.

Thanks In Advance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................

Posted: 03/19/2005 5:54:11 PM

Reply Quoted  

webjackx wrote:03/19/2005 5:03:15 PM

Alot of people are experiencing that kind of problem............! Please Tell us about this problem, so we can solve this issue.

Thanks In Advance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................

Hello,

Please refer to the following topic.