Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Pending links email event. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Pending links email event. (3)

Posted: 11/27/2004 10:08:03 AM

Reply Quoted  

I've set link-add-pending both for guest and members, so they can't add links without my aproval.

When a member submits a link (pending link), they are receiving mail that the link has been added, while I did not aprove it, and the link is still pending.
At email events I've set add pending link, user enabled, with email "your link will be reviewed. But somehow the system sends the email event: Your link has been added.

Theo

Posted: 11/27/2004 2:06:37 PM

Reply Quoted  

I have tested this before on my system quite intensly. I will test again and let you know of the results.

Posted: 11/27/2004 4:53:46 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:2c5341f97e="Pavel"]I have tested this before on my system quite intensly. I will test again and let you know of the results.[/quote:2c5341f97e]

Thanks Pavel