Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Installationafterstep 7 / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Installationafterstep 7 (2)

Posted: 08/22/2014 4:07:28 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have working n install ths for some days now and cant get it to work.
The installationsguide jumps step 7 "modules to install"
Goes directly from step 6 to 8.
After step 8 it jumps to something called step 2 Installation maintenance.
This step asking for usernamne and password.....
It also gives me some radiobuttons with different choises like
1, Check System Requirements
2, Reinstall In-Portal
3, Install In-Portal to a New Database
4, Update License Information
5, Update Database Configuration

help text says to use root as usernamne and my root password. This dosent work at all. Getting really pissed right now so please help before I do something stupid like choosing another system to work with......

Posted: 08/22/2014 4:14:42 AM

Reply Quoted  

Can you please share you server configuration, e.g. PHP version, installed PHP modules, MySQL version?

Also what In-Portal version are you using? Is it 5.2.0 or 5.1.3? Have you tried to install previous versions of In-Portal?

Forum software used here doesn't email anybody on new comments in topics, so I recommend you posting to the http://community.in-portal.org/display/BUG/Bugs+Team+Home instead.