Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / product_row_start & product_row_end in 4.3.9 / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

product_row_start & product_row_end in 4.3.9 (5)

Posted: 04/09/2010 3:59:47 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi

I've upgraded an in-commerce website from 4.3.1 to 4.3.9 but my products lists don't behave correctly : product_row_start & product_row_end elements are no more used.

Exemple :

<inp2:m_DefineElement name="product_row_start">
<
tr>
<
/inp2:m_DefineElement>

<
inp2:p_ListProducts list_name="products_in_current_cat" render_as="product_elem" row_start_render_as="product_row_start" row_end_render_as="product_row_end" empty_cell_render_as="product_empty_cell" columns="2" direction="V" />

Thank you

Posted: 04/09/2010 11:23:27 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello there,

Would you please list a link your site (page in question) so we can take a closer look at the layout?

Thanks.

Posted: 04/12/2010 4:40:10 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi

This is a link to the V4.3.1 website, like I want it to keep working on 4.3.9 : http://www.materiel-forain.com/produits/parasols_forains/parasols_complets.html

I have 2 products per line in the center.

If you change your vhosts file

188.165.206.142 www.materiel-forain.com

you will see all products on the same line

Posted: 04/13/2010 5:41:54 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Etienne,

to list more than one products per line, you can use the following code:

[CODE]<inp2:p_ListProducts list_name="products_in_category" render_as="product_element" columns="3" direction="H"/>[/CODE]

We have just added [CODE]columns="3" direction="H"[/CODE] to the original code. You'll find this line in themes/advanced/in-commerce/designs/section.tpl , and of course you'll need to call your own elements before render them.

Regards,
Phil.

Posted: 04/13/2010 5:50:28 AM

Reply Quoted  

Had already those informations columns and directions.

I made it by deleting from the liste the parameters

ow_start_render_as="product_row_start" row_end_render_as="product_row_end"

Thanks anyway