Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / FTP error lost all in-commerce files / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

FTP error lost all in-commerce files (2)

Posted: 04/24/2008 8:55:01 AM

Reply Quoted  

I had an FTP error and all my in-commerce and in-portal files were deleted. I still have a intact database but the site files do not exist.

I tried simply reinstalling and selecting the original database to install on but it wont work. I also tried installing to a new database and then changing the database name in the config.php to the original database name but that wont work either.

Is it possible to get the products from the original database onto the new database?

Posted: 04/24/2008 12:12:48 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Nick,

There are a few steps that need to be taken in your case.

It will be better if we work directly via Support since some login information will be required.

Thanks.