Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Displaying Category images in product page - IN-Commerce / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Displaying Category images in product page - IN-Commerce (1)

Posted: 06/12/2009 12:55:10 PM

Reply Quoted  

2 issues :

1) I want to be able to display my category images as header images above the product listing - I'd like it to be a landscape image which appears between the right and left menus.

2) How can I get the products listing to show in more than one row with a fixed number of products per row? This works great in the 'New Products' standard tpl but I can't make the ordinary products do the same thing.

page where i'm having problems is at :
http://79.170.40.232/beadstobuyfor.co.uk/index.php

Oh and can anyone tell me - my client only has In-Commerce. If she wants to put in pages with say a photo gallery or text-based pages on product care etc can we do this without having to buy another module and if so, how?