Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Category Images in Directory. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Category Images in Directory. (6)

Posted: 09/22/2005 9:14:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

I created numbers of categiries in Directiry nad tried to inhanced them with images. I made 6 Categories with image in size 80X80. By inserted image for 7-th Category I did not expected that image is to large. After saving "Editing Category XXX - Images" all my links dissapears.

I get sceard when I look at my site and did not found any links, news articles and forum topics. I went to admin section and see that all links exist in database but, they does not visible for public.

Now I try to delete that images from that categories and from one categiry get errorr "ERROR: Table "_ses_AD15ECCF5BFD_edit__Images" missing (class: clsimagelist)"

Now I don't know how to restore all visibility. I aldeady reinstall In-Portal but, stil have this problem.

Please help. What to do?

Thank you.

[Edited By rushhohol on 09/22/05 10:57:04 PM]

Posted: 09/23/2005 7:09:37 AM

Reply Quoted  

I found that in administrative panel by view Structure & Data/Catalog nj use tool View I do not have images of Check Mark. These unvisible Check Marks in View only to view Catalog. I reload all files and reinstalled whole script but, I see that some thing wrong in database to view Catalog.

Is it possible to fix?

Thank you.

Posted: 09/23/2005 9:02:56 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:09/23/2005 7:09:37 AM
I found that in administrative panel by view Structure & Data/Catalog nj use tool View I do not have images of Check Mark. These unvisible Check Marks in View only to view Catalog. I reload all files and reinstalled whole script but, I see that some thing wrong in database to view Catalog.

Is it possible to fix?

Thank you.

Please submit a support ticket and make sure to include your IN-portal root password and FTP info so we can access your In-portal files.

Thank you.

Posted: 09/23/2005 9:30:52 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:09/23/2005 9:02:56 AM

Is it possible to fix?

Thank you.

Please submit a support ticket and make sure to include your IN-portal root password and FTP info so we can access your In-portal files.

Thank you.

Dmitry,
I very appreciate for your help to recover my database. Yes, something happenings during link addition and modification. First of all for some reason I got red page with error message about CPU problem. I did not paying attention and tryed to continiu to work. But, I could work because that red page with error keeping accur. Just when I closed browser I was able to login and continiu to work to update database. After for a while I get one more error mesage with who options to click "YES" or "NO". I clicked "NO" and next you know what happenings.

From this expireince I see that we need to backup database very often to make sure we will not remake whole job from the bwginning.

Thank you very much!!!

Posted: 09/27/2005 12:45:04 PM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:09/23/2005 9:30:52 PM

Is it possible to fix?

Thank you.

Thank you.

Dmitry,
I very appreciate for your help to recover my database. Yes, something happenings during link addition and modification. First of all for some reason I got red page with error message about CPU problem. I did not paying attention and tryed to continiu to work. But, I could work because that red page with error keeping accur. Just when I closed browser I was able to login and continiu to work to update database. After for a while I get one more error mesage with who options to click "YES" or "NO". I clicked "NO" and next you know what happenings.

From this expireince I see that we need to backup database very often to make sure we will not remake whole job from the bwginning.

Thank you very much!!!

Hello,

I believe we already took care of this through the support, but I wanted to make sure it's fully resolved.

Thank you.

Posted: 09/27/2005 10:22:54 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:09/27/2005 12:45:04 PM
rushhohol wrote:09/23/2005 9:30:52 PM

Is it possible to fix?

Thank you.

Thank you.

Dmitry,

Thank you very much!!!

Hello,

I believe we already took care of this through the support, but I wanted to make sure it's fully resolved.

Thank you.
Yes it is!!! Everything working fine.
Thank you.