Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Questions to the function of the new E-Commerce-Tool / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Questions to the function of the new E-Commerce-Tool (13)

Posted: 08/01/2005 3:04:35 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,
in the future i would gladly selling books or documents (PDF-Files or E-Books) or (downloadable) software with In-Portal. A person, who clicks on a download-Link must pay this document before. Is this function supported by your planned e-Commerce-Tool? Does the e-commerce-tool support differnet types of payments (Receive, VISA, AMEX, etc.) or connections to german micropayment-services (www.firstgate.de or t-pay.de)?

Thanks for answering rapidly

Sorry, my English is terrible!

Posted: 08/30/2005 1:45:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

Sokrates wrote:08/01/2005 3:04:35 PM
Hello,
in the future i would gladly selling books or documents (PDF-Files or E-Books) or (downloadable) software with In-Portal. A person, who clicks on a download-Link must pay this document before. Is this function supported by your planned e-Commerce-Tool? Does the e-commerce-tool support differnet types of payments (Receive, VISA, AMEX, etc.) or connections to german micropayment-services (www.firstgate.de or t-pay.de)?

Thanks for answering rapidly

Sorry, my English is terrible!

Hello Sokrates,

Thank you for your comments. I advice you to check out the In-commerce website for a list of features for In-commerce, and also for an online demo. If you have any specific questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Posted: 09/01/2005 2:18:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

Will it be possible (in the future) to import datafeeds?
This would be a great feature.

Theo

[Edited By Thpl on 09/01/05 2:19:01 PM]

Posted: 09/01/2005 6:18:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thpl wrote:09/01/2005 2:18:44 PM

Theo

Hello Theo,

Would you please describe this feature in more in little more details.

Thanks!

Posted: 09/02/2005 11:14:46 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dear Dmitry,
im looking for a solution (in german language) to sell downloadable documents (PDF / E-Books etc.) and downloadable Software with PayPal for example. If a user would like to buy an article, he clicks to an Downloadlink (and have to pay before via PayPal or with invoice) and following he get the file via a new Downloadlink.

Can I do this with In-Commerce??

Do you understand my question?

Thanks for answering

Sokrates

[Edited By Sokrates on 09/03/05 3:25:23 AM]

[Edited By Sokrates on 09/03/05 3:27:20 AM]

Posted: 09/02/2005 5:36:06 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:09/01/2005 6:18:16 PM

Theo

Hello Theo,

Thanks!

Hi Dmitry,

Here's a link explaining it:

What is a datafeed?
A datafeed is a text file containing a merchant's products, URL's, product image links, categories, prices and descriptions of the products that an affiliate downloads into a database.
more

Regards,
Theo

Posted: 09/03/2005 5:33:03 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thpl wrote:09/02/2005 5:36:06 PM

Theo

Hello Theo,

Thanks!

Hi Dmitry,

What is a datafeed?
A datafeed is a text file containing a merchant's products, URL's, product image links, categories, prices and descriptions of the products that an affiliate downloads into a database.
more

Regards,
Theo

Hello Theo,

Thanks for clarification, I'll make sure to look into this and let you know if I have any additional questions.

Thanks again!

Posted: 09/03/2005 5:34:36 PM

Reply Quoted  

Sokrates wrote:09/02/2005 11:14:46 AM
Dear Dmitry,
im looking for a solution (in german language) to sell downloadable documents (PDF / E-Books etc.) and downloadable Software with PayPal for example. If a user would like to buy an article, he clicks to an Downloadlink (and have to pay before via PayPal or with invoice) and following he get the file via a new Downloadlink.

Can I do this with In-Commerce??

Do you understand my question?

Thanks for answering

Sokrates

[Edited By Sokrates on 09/03/05 3:25:23 AM]

[Edited By Sokrates on 09/03/05 3:27:20 AM]

Hello Sokrates,

Please give me a few days to double-check and I'll get back to you on this.

Thanks for your patience!

Posted: 09/06/2005 5:28:50 PM

Reply Quoted  

Theo

Hello Theo,

Thanks!

Hi Dmitry,

What is a datafeed?
more

Regards,
Theo

Hello Theo,

Thanks for your feedback on datafeeds. I would like to ask you to explain in a bit more detail how you would like to use such a feature if it was implemented in In-Commerce. For example, since In-Commerce is essentially a merchant tool, providing a shopping cart, etc. did you have in mind support for generating and sending datafeed files to your affiliates? Or were you thinking of providing functionality for downloading, processing (i. e. transfer the 'raw' datafeeds into a database, updating the database with new datafeeds, etc.), and displaying datafeeds from other merchants? In case of the latter, it seems that a lot of the functionality of In-Commerce will go unused, because while you can browse products on the In-Commerce site, for actually buying them you need to go to the original merchant website.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Posted: 09/07/2005 11:21:07 AM

Reply Quoted  

dimitarn wrote:09/06/2005 5:28:50 PM

Theo

Hello Theo,

Thanks!

Hi Dmitry,

What is a datafeed?
more

Regards,
Theo

Hello Theo,

Thanks for your feedback on datafeeds. I would like to ask you to explain in a bit more detail how you would like to use such a feature if it was implemented in In-Commerce. For example, since In-Commerce is essentially a merchant tool, providing a shopping cart, etc. did you have in mind support for generating and sending datafeed files to your affiliates? Or were you thinking of providing functionality for downloading, processing (i. e. transfer the 'raw' datafeeds into a database, updating the database with new datafeeds, etc.), and displaying datafeeds from other merchants? In case of the latter, it seems that a lot of the functionality of In-Commerce will go unused, because while you can browse products on the In-Commerce site, for actually buying them you need to go to the original merchant website.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi Dimitar,

This is exactly what I was thinking of.

While a lot of features implemented in In-Commerce won't be used, it is possible for everyone to start a store and you don't need to have anything in stock. That's the beauty of it.
I think it's a great added value to In-Commerce.

Regards,
Theo

Page:  1 2