Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / In portal / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In portal (2)

Posted: 11/15/2004 3:12:18 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I am current customer with 2.3.2

Two questions.

1) I am using 2.3.2 and it is working fine right now. Does it have security problems ?

2) In-link 3.x or in-portal upgrade is free for current cistomer ? Can I continue to use 2.3.2 and upgrade later ?

theo

Posted: 11/16/2004 9:17:42 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Theo,

Currently there is no any known security issues in In-link2.3.2. I think you are ok to keep using it.

All In-link2 license holders automatically grandfathered the In-link3 (module) license from the date of In-portal official release (Nov-01-2004). The support and upgrades are good for one year and can be extended by purchasing any other product/module or paying $50 fee (US dollars). For example, if you already have In-link and do the purchase of some other module later - we automatically extend your support for all your products/modules from the date of your last purchase. By the way, In-portal Platform itself is free!

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.