Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / adult results and in-portal / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

adult results and in-portal (2)

Posted: 11/19/2003 7:23:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

hello

it's quiet those days in the in-portal topics...

i'm not gonna ask for a release date, i promise :wink:

i'd like to know if the first release of in portal will include a solution to filter the adult links in search results.

if not is it plan for the future?
if not could i pay you to modify the script? and how much would you charge?

adult results in non adult search is a real problem
and i can't get rid of the adult links 'cause they are popular :smile:

thx

jeromeo

Posted: 11/20/2003 2:54:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

In-portal will have an incredible power with possibility of assigning specific permissions for the set groups of users to access one or another category.

By default In-portal has functionality when all new registered users can be placed under specific user group automatically. Additionally, it already has user date of birth field build-in in typical registration form. So all we would need to customize for you putting every user younger then 13 or ... under priory defined group of users, which would have a permissions to categories with adult materials.

I hope this sounds good, and is what you are looking for.

Thank you.