Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / Related Category Order / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Related Category Order (4)

Posted: 11/29/2005 7:18:28 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

I am wondering how to change the order of related categories. Currently, they display in the order that we add them. For an example of what I refer to, go to:

http://www.triptutor.com/index.php?env=-innews/detail.tpl:m14-1-1-1:l0-0-0:n7-1-0:bb0-0-1-1-1-0

I have tried changing the priority for each of these categories in the main link window as well as changing the priority of the relationship to this article.

Thanks,
Jason

Posted: 11/30/2005 9:54:25 AM

Reply Quoted  

jsprague wrote:11/29/2005 7:18:28 AM
Hello,

I am wondering how to change the order of related categories. Currently, they display in the order that we add them. For an example of what I refer to, go to:

http://www.triptutor.com/index.php?env=-innews/detail.tpl:m14-1-1-1:l0-0-0:n7-1-0:bb0-0-1-1-1-0

I have tried changing the priority for each of these categories in the main link window as well as changing the priority of the relationship to this article.

Thanks,
Jason

Hello Jason,

I'll look into that and let you know shortly.

Thanks.

Posted: 12/11/2005 11:38:12 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry,

Have you had a chance to look into this?

Thanks!

Posted: 12/13/2005 10:27:40 AM

Reply Quoted  

jsprague wrote:12/11/2005 11:38:12 PM
Dmitry,

Have you had a chance to look into this?

Thanks!

Yes Jason,

I did and seems a little complicated to explain here, but if you want I can try something for you. Send me your site FTP to support@intechnic.com if you interested.

By the way, what's the criterion you want to order it by.

Thank you.

[Edited By Dmitry on 12/13/05 10:28:48 AM]