Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / How do I install In link,? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

How do I install In link,? (6)

Posted: 02/16/2010 2:11:45 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have In-Portal installed and working. I have downloaded the zip file for In-Link, but how do I install it?

Posted: 02/18/2010 1:32:43 AM

Reply Quoted  

This can be done in "Configuration -> Website -> Modules" section by pressing "Ready To Install" link near "In-Link" module row.

Posted: 02/18/2010 11:12:19 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

By some reason I have a feeling that you already installed In-Link when you were installing your In-Portal.

Can you list here modules you have under Admin->Configuration->Modules section? If you do NOT see this section you need to change your Admin Interfaces to Advanced mode - this is done under Admin->Configuration->Websites: Admin Interface section at the bottom.

Thanks.

Posted: 02/19/2010 3:30:36 AM

Reply Quoted  

This isn't going too well.

Went to [B]Ready to Install[/B] and it seemed to work. I now have News, Directory and Forums on the menu bar.

But, when I click on the menu items I have to click twice. First time a message flashes up quick below that says 'Loading menu...' something, second click I get an error.

Fatal Error: Cannot include "#in-news/section_design#" - file does not exist in /hsphere/local/home/jeffprit/beadedboxes.com/core/kernel/nparser/nparser.php on line 346

I am only a guest because at this time I cna't get the register to work (mentioned in another post). But do I have to be a member for the News etc to work?

Posted: 02/19/2010 5:32:50 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

Okay, looks like you are having issues with your Advanced theme.

Let's start from scratch, please make sure to:

1. Drop all tables in DB and run installation again.

2. In POST Configuration step (you are asked for Website name, email address there) select "Advanced" Admin Interface option.

3. In Theme Selection step - select Advanced as well.

Post the results here once done.

Thanks.

Posted: 02/21/2010 12:04:22 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dmitry

Did as you suggested. Dropped tables and reinstalled and those problems went away. Now seems to be functioning.

However, I notice the article text doesn't accept HTML and there is no real editor for these.

Also, still can't find where to set membership packages, prices and durations.

And also can't find where to set prices for paid links.

Your help appreciated.