Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Categories and log-in problems / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Categories and log-in problems (4)

Posted: 07/29/2005 4:01:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

i have just enteréd 34 diffrent Categories into the in-link part of in-portal, but when i try to get them to show. in my www they system says that there are only 0 categories, but i can finde 34 in the admin part..

Something wrong with the installation.

When i try to log in in the front end of in-portal, i have diffecelt logging in, when i manage to log in i can't add links or catagories. and i have admin rights... ????

Posted: 07/31/2005 4:48:13 PM

Reply Quoted  

p-a-schmidt wrote:07/29/2005 4:01:41 PM
i have just enteréd 34 diffrent Categories into the in-link part of in-portal, but when i try to get them to show. in my www they system says that there are only 0 categories, but i can finde 34 in the admin part..

When i try to log in in the front end of in-portal, i have diffecelt logging in, when i manage to log in i can't add links or catagories. and i have admin rights... ????

Hello,

Please submit a support ticket for this issue.

Thanks!

Posted: 12/13/2005 1:52:13 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am having the same problem.
Do you remember how yours was fixed.?
I would appreciate if you can share.

Thanks

Posted: 12/13/2005 5:48:07 PM

Reply Quoted  

koksal wrote:12/13/2005 1:52:13 PM
I am having the same problem.
Do you remember how yours was fixed.?
I would appreciate if you can share.

Thanks

Hello,

It's probably VIEW permissions on your categories. Please refer to the following topic for step-by-step instructions - http://support.intechnic.com/forum/index.php?env=-inbulletin/post_list:m38-1-1-1:bb3771-0-1-1-1-0-0

Thank you.