Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / Community & Contributing / General Community Forum / I need a suggestion. What CMS would be best for a web site for posting resumes? I am thinking of a sort of Forum but also each user can post a resume and the resume would be the center piece of the web site. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

I need a suggestion. What CMS would be best for a web site for posting resumes? I am thinking of a sort of Forum but also each user can post a resume and the resume would be the center piece of the web site. (5)

Posted: 03/11/2012 5:05:20 PM

Reply Quoted  

I need a suggestion. What CMS would be best for a web site for posting resumes? I am thinking of a sort of Forum but also each user can post a resume and the resume would be the center piece of the web site.

Posted: 03/15/2012 7:41:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

You might take a look at Resumark, which is build based on In-Portal.

I don't think that there are out of the box resume website solutions however.

This of course could be done as customization to base In-Portal installation.

Posted: 01/18/2018 4:29:29 AM

Reply Quoted  

Now-a-days WordPress is the best CMS for a website. If you thinking a creating a resume posting sites with WordPress download a best resume [URL HREF=https://www.sktthemes.net]WordPress themes[/URL] related to you want. It is available with free and premium both.

Posted: 03/05/2019 11:15:03 PM

Reply Quoted  

Amazing read. Well explained about the topic and clearly observation. Really great work . If it's hard for you to find Web Content Management comparison sites, then maybe I can help.

Posted: 11/23/2021 9:00:55 AM

Reply Quoted  

WordPress is the best CMS for a website. If you want to create a resume posting website with WordPress there are a number of plugins that can help you achieve an attractive yet professional look for your website. Cloudways is a managed hosting platform that offer single-click deployment for all WordPress websites.