Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Newz – News Management / in-newz, in-bulletin, etc & the various themes / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

in-newz, in-bulletin, etc & the various themes (4)

Posted: 06/12/2010 11:38:58 AM

Reply Quoted  

I now have up & running a working {CMS} module.
I've also downloaded in-newz & intend to do the same re other modules.

My question: ---->
HOW TO ACCESS THE VARIOUS DOWNLOADED MODULES, APPLY ONE
OF THE VARIOUS Themes & CUSTOMIZE THEM FOR MY OWN PROJECT

Thanks in advance
RobPandy

Posted: 06/14/2010 1:35:49 AM

Reply Quoted  

I suppose, that you have downloaded your modules somewhere.

1. Next step will be unpacking them into the root of your in-portal installation. For example you will have "/in-news" folder created, after unpacking In-News module.

2. Login to administrative console as "root" user and visit "Configuration -> Website -> Modules" section.

3. Verify, that you see "In-News" module in the list.

4. Click "Ready To Install" link near that module.

5. You can repeat 3 and 4 steps to install all modules of your choice.

Posted: 07/29/2010 7:11:52 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have uploaded the in-news folder on the root of my domain.. still module section is not coming in website config .. how can i get that.

"Configuration -> Website -> <Module is not coming here>

Thanks

Posted: 07/29/2010 12:31:11 PM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:06/14/2010 1:35:49 AM
I suppose, that you have downloaded your modules somewhere.

1. Next step will be unpacking them into the root of your in-portal installation. For example you will have "/in-news" folder created, after unpacking In-News module.

2. Login to administrative console as "root" user and visit "Configuration -> Website -> Modules" section.

3. Verify, that you see "In-News" module in the list.

4. Click "Ready To Install" link near that module.

5. You can repeat 3 and 4 steps to install all modules of your choice.

--
I have done the same thing bt.. it is showing "Module not licensed" in front of "modules/in-news/" ... also I have installed directory module.. and it is not showing also...