Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Link – Directory Management / Links not appearing in In-link / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Links not appearing in In-link (2)

Posted: 08/15/2013 12:33:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

I installed the in-link module on my website and have added sections and links through the administration interface. I validated and activated all links I added, and related them to the relevant section- however, when I browse my website, the section remains empty.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Evangelia

Posted: 08/15/2013 3:05:55 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

If you've added links directly under "Home -> Directory" section, then they won't show.

By default when you visit /directory.html url you only see featured links. However if you create a sub-section (e.g. "Home -> Directory -> Sub Directory") and place links there, then they should be visible.