Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Link – Directory Management / Searching problem in-directory. (listing directory issue) / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Searching problem in-directory. (listing directory issue) (2)

Posted: 01/21/2012 5:58:10 AM

Reply Quoted  

I want to create a directory listing project. After search through google i know about the in-link application, its a really to good for listing.
I am very new in in-portal and I don't have more idea about its admin section. I gone through the forum but i didn't got any solved answer for my problem.

Problem:
How can i hide the features in-link directory list from the search?

Since when i am searching car it is showing shopping cart directory.
Similarly if i am searching ss solution it is showing Forgot password notification, private message sent, list private message..

Is there any setting or permission i have to set, so that these directory will not show on search result?

Thanks in advance.

Posted: 09/29/2012 5:26:34 AM

Reply Quoted  

There is a setting called "Exclude template based Sections from Search Results (ie. User Registration)" under "Configuration -> Website -> Output" section in Admin Console. By checking this only directories you've added by hand would be searchable.