Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Link – Directory Management / Fatal Error: Cannot include "#in-link/section_design#" / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Fatal Error: Cannot include "#in-link/section_design#" (12)

Posted: 04/12/2010 3:06:08 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello D,

Need some help with this error

Fatal Error: Cannot include "#in-link/section_design#" - file does not exist in /home/websitename/public_html/core/kernel/nparser/nparser.php on line 346

Thanks!

S

Posted: 04/13/2010 8:52:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

This issue already has been addressed in http://tracker.in-portal.org/view.php?id=624 issue and fix will be available in In-Portal 5.0.3.

Such problem only appeared, when In-Portal module (In-Link in your case) was installed after completing main In-Portal installation and not along with it.

To fix it without upgrading to 5.0.3 you should press "Refresh" toolbar button on "Configuation -> General -> Themes" section.

Posted: 04/13/2010 8:59:18 AM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks!

Posted: 09/07/2010 9:09:07 PM

Reply Quoted  

I tried "Rescan Themes" and "Reset" toolbar button on "Configuation -> General -> Themes" section. with or without 'default' selected; and this did not work.

I just did the install for the first time and I did not know what to do with the in-portal.com-20100302.lang file.
I installed in-link_5_1_0 after I installed in-portal_5_1_0
So if I install the system again with the module already in the folder it should be ok?

I also did not know what to do with separate_module_install_fixes.patch linked to the bug report on this.

P.s.
System looks really good: the best I have seen.

P.s.s

During in-link_5_1_0 install I got a cannot insert mysql error trying to add demo content, so I skiped it but it added some demo content

Posted: 09/10/2010 12:03:26 PM

Reply Quoted  

mvandiermen wrote:09/07/2010 9:09:07 PM
I tried "Rescan Themes" and "Reset" toolbar button on "Configuation -> General -> Themes" section. with or without 'default' selected; and this did not work.

I just did the install for the first time and I did not know what to do with the in-portal.com-20100302.lang file.
I installed in-link_5_1_0 after I installed in-portal_5_1_0
So if I install the system again with the module already in the folder it should be ok?

I also did not know what to do with separate_module_install_fixes.patch linked to the bug report on this.

P.s.
System looks really good: the best I have seen.

P.s.s

During in-link_5_1_0 install I got a cannot insert mysql error trying to add demo content, so I skiped it but it added some demo content

Hello,

First of all thanks for downloading and trying In-Portal!

As a matter of fact you did everything right! In the future, to save time you can download all modules that you need and run In-Portal installation script to get it all installed at once.

About "in-portal.com-20100302.lang" - it's been shipped in the package by mistake and can be ignored since language pack file is shipped in In-Portal and installed all together.

About "separate_module_install_fixes.patch" - it's a patch to fix issues described in the task which applies to In-Portal 5.0.3 and already fixed in ALL later versions so you just ignore it too.

Thanks for your feedback on In-Portal - we really trying hard and need more users in In-Portal Community!

Please don't hesitate to post questions here or in Google Groups (more technical discussion).

Cheers!

Posted: 09/16/2010 3:27:24 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello!

I installed in-portal 5.1.0 for testing and have the error message with in-link.

Any solution? I tried "Rescan Themes" without success too.

Sincerely,

Posted: 09/20/2010 4:34:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

stef1777 wrote:09/16/2010 3:27:24 AM
Hello!

I installed in-portal 5.1.0 for testing and have the error message with in-link.

Sincerely,

Hi,

And sorry for some delay with getting back to you.

Please specify what kind of error you are getting!

Most likely you just need to download Advanced theme since it's not included in default installation.

Cheers!

Posted: 10/05/2010 3:13:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:09/20/2010 4:34:41 PM
stef1777 wrote:09/16/2010 3:27:24 AM
Hello!

Sincerely,

Hi,

And sorry for some delay with getting back to you.

Please specify what kind of error you are getting!

Most likely you just need to download Advanced theme since it's not included in default installation.

Cheers!

Installing Advanced theme with 5_1_1_B1 fixed it for me!. Thank you Thank you.

p.s.
Really need to be able to subscribe to forum replys somehow.

Posted: 10/21/2010 11:19:38 AM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks for your feedback!

Yes, we are going to work on the subscription part shortly.

Cheers!

Posted: 05/20/2011 6:47:55 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi guys,

I’ve tried to install In-portal v5.1.2 (with all modules at once )

Despite of this I receive
Fatal Error: Cannot include "#in-link/section_design#" - file does not exist in Z:\home\inp\www\core\kernel\nparser\nparser.php on line 392

Please could you help me to resolve this issue?
Thanks!

Page:  1 2