Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Commerce – Shopping Cart / Changing default location for shopping cart / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Changing default location for shopping cart (3)

Posted: 06/01/2011 2:14:31 AM

Reply Quoted  

How do I change the default location for the shopping cart? All the defaults are set to USA with states but we run a UK only store and the dropdowns will not let the user select United kingdom and a UK county.

Also where are the email templates? They all say funds must come from a US bank.

Thanks

Posted: 06/06/2011 10:06:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

lionfish wrote:06/01/2011 2:14:31 AM
How do I change the default location for the shopping cart? All the defaults are set to USA with states but we run a UK only store and the dropdowns will not let the user select United kingdom and a UK county.

Also where are the email templates? They all say funds must come from a US bank.

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry for delay with getting back to you.

What is your version of In-Portal and In-Commerce?

There is a setting under Configuration that allows to set the default Country, but it might not be the case if you have the older version of In-Portal/In-Commerce.

Thanks.

Posted: 06/06/2011 1:00:49 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your response, getting a bit desperate here!

We're on v4.3.9. The site config is set to the UK but if its just a case of changing something in the PHP code then I'm happy to do that if it will fix it.

Also, can you remind me where the email templates are so I can remove all the Americanisms from these too?

We've also got a problem with the site not accepting Gift Certificate codes. Coupons work ok but not the certificates. Can you suggest what the problem might be?

Thanks