Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Commerce – Shopping Cart / new products listing not working / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

new products listing not working (2)

Posted: 05/25/2011 4:54:50 PM

Reply Quoted  

please can someone help?

We've not had the new products feature active on our site for a while but I've come to put it back in, to appear on the home page but am getting no-where... I get the phrase label appear, or, if I use the products_new_list.tpl I get the sort header but no new products appear on the page.

I've set 3 new products in the catalog to be new and these appear fine in the standalone new products page but not on the index. I'm using the following code to call the template - am i using the wrong one?:

inp2:m_include template="in-commerce/blocks/products/products_new

Posted: 05/26/2011 1:51:27 AM

Reply Quoted  

Try using "Tools -> Rebuild Section Cache" toolbar button in catalog. I hope that helps.