Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Commerce – Shopping Cart / Edit User problem / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Edit User problem (10)

Posted: 02/12/2010 6:00:16 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,
from Admin Panel if I try to delete or edit an user, it doesn't works!
No errors on debugger.
What can be the problem?
In-Commerce/in-Portal 4.1.0
Thanks

Max

Posted: 02/12/2010 7:47:34 AM

Reply Quoted  

Any user or some specific users (like from "admin" user group)? By doesn't work you mean, that modifications made on user editing form are not saved and when you edit that user next time you won't see them?

Also can you edit/delete other data in system, like custom fields or groups?

Posted: 02/12/2010 9:21:28 AM

Reply Quoted  

I'm doing it with an user, in Admin group.

In the Permission TAB of this user only "Admin Login" is green all other are "red", and if I try to change one of these, nothing happens, all remain "red".

In the Permission TAB of Group "Admin" all fields are checked so I thinked that there aren't restriction... but isn't so.

Posted: 02/12/2010 1:40:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Max,

Try adding a regular user and see if you can change things for him.

Thanks.

Posted: 02/13/2010 4:18:25 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dmitry,

the problema is that any action on the tabs USERS not is possible with an admin permission: Edit user, delete user, Add user, change group, edit permission, edit customization, BAn User, Unapprove User, Approve User,Send Email .... so all operation in Iframe of USERS link after click in left menù

Posted: 02/13/2010 12:32:32 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

Do you mean you are getting NO PERMISSION screen/error (or no changes are saved at all?) when want to manage users as Admin User (not root), correct?

Thanks

Posted: 02/13/2010 3:58:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

Yes, no changes are saved and not get never NO PERMISSION error, is like if POST data not send from script

Posted: 02/15/2010 6:57:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

bloo wrote:02/13/2010 3:58:39 PM
Yes, no changes are saved and not get never NO PERMISSION error, is like if POST data not send from script

Hi Max,

To be honest it's quite hard to troubleshoot like this. It would help a lot of you can create a development copy of the website so we can take a closer look there.

Let me know if it's possible.

Thanks.

Posted: 02/17/2010 9:32:22 AM

Reply Quoted  

yes, it's possible.
Can I send it by email or in another private mode?
Thanks

Posted: 02/18/2010 11:17:34 AM

Reply Quoted  

bloo wrote:02/17/2010 9:32:22 AM
yes, it's possible.
Can I send it by email or in another private mode?
Thanks

Hi Max,

Just submit a "Need help with your project" form on the Home page - it will go to us directly.

Thanks.