Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Commerce – Shopping Cart / Set Payment only for one or some countries / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Set Payment only for one or some countries (8)

Posted: 02/08/2010 7:29:17 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,
Can I set a Payment Method only for one r some countries?
For example: I want to set Bank Transfer only for Italy, and Credit cards for All.

Posted: 02/08/2010 9:28:53 AM

Reply Quoted  

There is no such functionality at the moment, but alike functionality is planned in 5.1.0 release ("Multi-domain site" feature - see http://groups.google.com/group/in-portal-dev/browse_thread/thread/fceaac790c383560). There you can define payment types, that are available for each site domain.

Of course with some knowledge of In-Portal's code you can customize it to perform exactly what you need OR you can request that customization (from support representative) for your installation.

Posted: 02/08/2010 9:45:38 AM

Reply Quoted  

Ok thanks

Posted: 02/08/2010 10:14:38 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Max,

I don't think we have this, but I'll double-check.

Most likely this needs to be customized.

Thanks.

Posted: 02/09/2010 5:42:37 AM

Reply Quoted  

The problem is the same if I want to set Payments for a kind of Shipment?

Posted: 02/11/2010 10:59:59 AM

Reply Quoted  

bloo wrote:02/09/2010 5:42:37 AM

Hi Max,

Not sure how you are connecting this to the Shipping Types. Would you please describe this in more details.

Thanks.

Posted: 02/12/2010 6:14:46 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:02/11/2010 10:59:59 AM
bloo wrote:02/09/2010 5:42:37 AM

Hi Max,

Not sure how you are connecting this to the Shipping Types. Would you please describe this in more details.

Thanks.

The end is too exclude one or more type of payment for one or some Countries.
I also created different shipping zone, one for each country, so maybe I thinked that was possible to associate payment to Shipping Types.

Posted: 02/12/2010 7:51:36 AM

Reply Quoted  

So idea of customization will be, that we need to specify country-based allowed payment type lists. When none is specified for given country, then all payment types are allowed.

On the other hand we could add picker of countries (2 lists: available, selected) on payment type editing screen and you can pick countries, that allow given payment type to be used.

On checkout process billing country (not shipping country) will be used to filter out payment types, that should not be visible.