Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Commerce – Shopping Cart / Problem after upgrade to PHP 5 / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Problem after upgrade to PHP 5 (11)

Posted: 01/21/2010 2:38:26 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,
after upgrading PHP from 4 to 5, in the admin panel products disappear and in public site all "m_link" tags don't works (they are all empty).
In-Portal/In-Commerce 4.1.0
Why?

Max

Posted: 01/21/2010 6:41:05 PM

Reply Quoted  

bloo wrote:01/21/2010 2:38:26 PM
Hi,
after upgrading PHP from 4 to 5, in the admin panel products disappear and in public site all "m_link" tags don't works (they are all empty).
In-Portal/In-Commerce 4.1.0
Why?

Max

Hello Max,

Please try deleting old template cache:

1. If you have SSH access - simply run in root of your installation:

rm kernel/cache/* -Rf

2. If FTP access only - simply delete all content of "kernel/cache" folder.

Please note that there are major differences between PHP 4 and PHP 5, but I can tell you that we have In-Portal running on both.

Let me know if above helps.

Thanks.

Posted: 01/22/2010 3:44:17 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi!
just do it, but the problem remain.
There are some other Cahe taht I can delete? (the MySQL table Cache? Other Directories?)

Posted: 01/22/2010 11:35:08 AM

Reply Quoted  

bloo wrote:01/22/2010 3:44:17 AM
Hi!
just do it, but the problem remain.
There are some other Cahe taht I can delete? (the MySQL table Cache? Other Directories?)

Sure we can try this too - EMPTY (don't Drop it) Cache table in your MySQL Database.

One other thing I would probably try since it's quite old release you are using. Install a fresh download (please download from your account) of In-Portal + In-Commerce 4.1.0 on a sub-domain (in a separate database) to make sure there is no other installations around if it's possible of course.

This way we would know if it works from the beginning.

Thanks.

Posted: 01/23/2010 9:24:04 AM

Reply Quoted  

I just tried to empty Cache table in MySQL, but now site don't works!!!!!

What's happened??????????????

Posted: 01/23/2010 10:08:05 AM

Reply Quoted  

I restored Cache MySql table and now site works again.
But problems still continue:

- m_link tag don't works;
- product don't appear in admin and pubblic site

Where can I download 4.1.0 version to try a new installation on a subdomain?

Posted: 01/25/2010 5:11:18 AM

Reply Quoted  

I moved installation to a new server with same features of the old one, and now site works.

Posted: 01/27/2010 10:17:05 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Max,

I am glad that your website is back online again.

If you don't mind sharing if old and new server has differences in their setup (PHP or Webserver)?

Thanks.

Posted: 01/28/2010 8:48:39 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,
the webserver and php are the same! But for sure there are some different configuration, Iu must check it better.

Dmitry wrote:01/27/2010 10:17:05 AM
Hello Max,

I am glad that your website is back online again.

If you don't mind sharing if old and new server has differences in their setup (PHP or Webserver)?

Thanks.

Posted: 02/05/2010 9:43:18 AM

Reply Quoted  

I think that the problem is about Directory Permission.
In PHP 5 which are right permission for all directory of the in-portal/in-commerce script? Have you a list of this?

Page:  1 2