Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Bulletin – Discussion Forum / Forum Categories / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Forum Categories (4)

Posted: 06/30/2015 10:04:42 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

is there a way to collapse forum sub-topics so they don't show up under the category until some one clicks on the category? Example:

Category: Destinations
Sub-Category: North America
Sub-Category: Europe
Sub-Category etc.
Sub-Category etc.

Thanks

John

Posted: 07/01/2015 2:12:21 AM

Reply Quoted  

No. You need to create some HTML/JavaScript yourself to make it work.

Posted: 07/02/2015 8:58:56 AM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:07/01/2015 2:12:21 AM
No. You need to create some HTML/JavaScript yourself to make it work.

Would it be possible to include this option in the next update instead of having to write a HTML/JavaScript? I am not a coder.

Thanks

John

Posted: 07/03/2015 10:21:50 AM

Reply Quoted  

I'm afraid not. If we proceed this way, then every small feature we need to have on/off switch and we'll most likely end up in huge configuration pages that nobody can understand afterwards.

I recommend hiring someone to create necessary HTML/JS changes and expand/collapse images for you. No In-Portal-specific knowledge is required to do that and you need to do that anyway regardless of what forum software you're using.