Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal Modules / In-Bulletin – Discussion Forum / Message not showing up / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Message not showing up (5)

Posted: 03/29/2015 3:41:11 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I am trying to get my forums to work. I set up the categories, when I entered a test topic on the live site, the topic shows up. When I click on the the topic, it goes to the home page instead of showing the message/question. I looked at all the settings and cannot figure out what the problems is.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Posted: 03/29/2015 3:59:43 PM

Reply Quoted  

If you've created your categories & topics under "Home > Forums > some sub-category" then it should be shown.

If you've created another category for topics not inside "Home > Forums", then you'll need to replicate category permissions to that another category.

Posted: 03/29/2015 4:55:36 PM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:03/29/2015 3:59:43 PM
If you've created your categories & topics under "Home > Forums > some sub-category" then it should be shown.

If you've created another category for topics not inside "Home > Forums", then you'll need to replicate category permissions to that another category.

Alex,

Thank you for the quick reply. I am going to check my permissions, structure etc.

John

Posted: 11/12/2021 5:35:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

John wrote:03/29/2015 4:55:36 PM
alex wrote:03/29/2015 3:59:43 PM

Alex,

Thank you for the quick reply. I am going to check my permissions, structure etc.

John

I see people still get this hurdles when they develop sites on platform unlikely. For instances, as I have been searching for craft cms vs wordpress, so I assure to create one in such platform that reduce complexity of load pages and hang stuff.

https://www.cloudways.com/blog/craft-cms-vs-wordpress/

Posted: 01/05/2023 9:46:39 AM

Reply Quoted  

Feel free to ask any questions you have about your project because our customer support team is here around-the-clock to help you with your needs. Being at your disposal at all times, we quickly fix any issue relating to the functionality of the game. Additionally, our customer service team makes sure that no client is ever dissatisfied with our response. https://www.cubix.co/web-game-development