Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / Mobile Friendly / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Mobile Friendly (3)

Posted: 10/11/2015 12:35:25 PM

Reply Quoted  

With more people using mobile devices, I would like to see In-Portal be more mobile friendly like Drupal 8 did by adding better viewing on mobile devices with their mobile first feature.

Posted: 10/11/2015 12:47:04 PM

Reply Quoted  

You're welcome to contribute.

Since you have an immediate need for mobile friendly theme, then you're most qualified & have time to make contribution from which you would immediately benefit.

By contribution I mean either create new theme or make existing "advanced" theme mobile friendly.

Posted: 10/11/2015 2:15:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:10/11/2015 12:47:04 PM
You're welcome to contribute.

Since you have an immediate need for mobile friendly theme, then you're most qualified & have time to make contribution from which you would immediately benefit.

By contribution I mean either create new theme or make existing "advanced" theme mobile friendly.

Alex,

I am still learning how program with HTML 5 and CSS. I am not qualified yet to make changes to the themes etc. but will contribute when I get better using HTML 5, CSS and mobile programming.

John