Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / banner management feature needed. / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

banner management feature needed. (3)

Posted: 01/20/2010 3:44:18 PM

Reply Quoted  

Many linking scripts and software have a banner management feature of some kind. It would be great to have this so that we would not have to install a separate script for this.

thanks so much

Posted: 01/20/2010 4:47:48 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your valuable input!

Yes, I agree we do need Banner management, however it's not as simple as it sounds if we want to do this right. To make it available for Community as Open Source module we definitely would need some more developers involved in this.

In any case, we do have this on our list and I'll make sure it only moves forward.

Cheers!

Posted: 01/20/2010 6:59:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks Dmtry! I am excited about the new developments. Cynthia

Dmitry wrote:01/20/2010 4:47:48 PM
Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your valuable input!

Yes, I agree we do need Banner management, however it's not as simple as it sounds if we want to do this right. To make it available for Community as Open Source module we definitely would need some more developers involved in this.

In any case, we do have this on our list and I'll make sure it only moves forward.

Cheers!