Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / Product options (colour and sizes) not working / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Product options (colour and sizes) not working (4)

Posted: 04/22/2006 1:42:21 AM

Reply Quoted  

I'm running in-portal v 1.1.6. Several of the product on my site are offered in different colours and sizes which I've attempted to setup using a dropdowm menu. When I preview in the front end, the dropdowns are not visible and the product can no longer be added to a shopping cart!! What am I doing wrong?

Posted: 04/25/2006 10:42:26 AM

Reply Quoted  

jay040472 wrote:04/22/2006 1:42:21 AM
I'm running in-portal v 1.1.6. Several of the product on my site are offered in different colours and sizes which I've attempted to setup using a dropdowm menu. When I preview in the front end, the dropdowns are not visible and the product can no longer be added to a shopping cart!! What am I doing wrong?

Hello Jay,

Please submit a support ticket with all site information (URL, Admin access) so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

Posted: 09/03/2008 4:21:38 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dear support
How do I set the sizes and color selection option on items in store using the admin

Second question: clothing there no tax charge in new york How do I remove tax charge for my clothing category?

I hope to hear from you please.

Posted: 09/04/2008 1:22:46 PM

Reply Quoted  

jcastro wrote:09/03/2008 4:21:38 PM
Dear support
How do I set the sizes and color selection option on items in store using the admin

Second question: clothing there no tax charge in new york How do I remove tax charge for my clothing category?

I hope to hear from you please.

Hello Jose,

Please refer to the product manual "5.6.1.7. Options" section. It clearly explains how to manage the product options.

In regards to tax, all settings are the same for all products and controlled in Admin->In-commerce->Taxes section. There you define which country or state and percent value.

Thanks.