Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / Add smal img to link / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Add smal img to link (2)

Posted: 04/04/2006 4:23:43 AM

Reply Quoted  

Is it possible to ad a img thumbnail when adding a link ?
so that sponsors wil have a extra option to ad a smal img banner for example 120*120
i cant find the option in the demo site... and is it possbile to get custom programming ?

Posted: 04/04/2006 11:29:37 AM

Reply Quoted  

beta wrote:04/04/2006 4:23:43 AM
Is it possible to ad a img thumbnail when adding a link ?
so that sponsors wil have a extra option to ad a smal img banner for example 120*120
i cant find the option in the demo site... and is it possbile to get custom programming ?

Hello,

Thank you for your interested in our software! I'll be glad to asnwer your question below:

Yes, it's possible to have image uploads done on Add/Edit link page. We'll be more then happy to setup a personalized Demo for you. Please submit your demo request here - http://in-commerce.net/presentations/personal_demo.html

Thank you again!