Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / In-Commerce: My Favorites / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-Commerce: My Favorites (2)

Posted: 03/14/2006 7:06:34 PM

Reply Quoted  

Similar to "Wish LIst" but have "My Favorites". This way customers can buy again quickly items they like and buy frequently.

Posted: 03/20/2006 6:07:43 PM

Reply Quoted  

hristov wrote:03/14/2006 7:06:34 PM
Similar to "Wish LIst" but have "My Favorites". This way customers can buy again quickly items they like and buy frequently.

Well, the "Wish List" is just called that way, but technically it's "My Favorites". You can even see that in URL by putting your mouse over the "Add to Wish List" -

http://www.in-portal.net/demo/products/dvds/comedy/my_favorites/hitch_widescreen_edition_2005_.html?next_template=in-commerce&env=fav---OnAddFavorite

I think handy would be to have "Frequently Ordered Products" as something similar.

Thanks.