Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / In-Commerce: Export Data / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-Commerce: Export Data (4)

Posted: 03/14/2006 3:53:07 PM

Reply Quoted  

What happen to Export Data. The release notes for 1.0.5 say that this feature should exist in 1.0.5. However, there is "Coming soon" text.

Posted: 03/20/2006 6:28:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

hristov wrote:03/14/2006 3:53:07 PM
What happen to Export Data. The release notes for 1.0.5 say that this feature should exist in 1.0.5. However, there is "Coming soon" text.

Hi,

The Export should be performed directly from Catalog section. Note that current category will be taken as a start point for data Export.

Thanks.

Posted: 04/22/2006 1:38:19 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:03/20/2006 6:28:45 PM
hristov wrote:03/14/2006 3:53:07 PM

Hi,

The Export should be performed directly from Catalog section. Note that current category will be taken as a start point for data Export.

Thanks.

Yes this does work, but I've noticed that some fields are missing. I wanted to export my entire product list out so I could import them into my accounting software and there was no field for "cost" only the price of an item!

Posted: 04/25/2006 10:45:51 AM

Reply Quoted  

Yeah, I noticed this too. I'll have this reported as a new feature which hopefully will be included in end-May release.

Thanks.