Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / In-Commerce: Accounting Software Integration / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-Commerce: Accounting Software Integration (3)

Posted: 03/08/2006 1:49:37 PM

Reply Quoted  

In-Commerce is great software, kind of pricy, but good. Comparing to products in the same price bracket, In-Commerce is lacking few advanced features such as integration with accounting software like QuickBooks.

I realize that In-Commerce is still new; however, these features are important to merchants who are expected to pay $400+ dollars for the In-Commerce solution.

Posted: 03/20/2006 6:47:18 PM

Reply Quoted  

hristov wrote:03/08/2006 1:49:37 PM
In-Commerce is great software, kind of pricy, but good. Comparing to products in the same price bracket, In-Commerce is lacking few advanced features such as integration with accounting software like QuickBooks.

I realize that In-Commerce is still new; however, these features are important to merchants who are expected to pay $400+ dollars for the In-Commerce solution.

Georgi,

I'll make sure to add this to a wish list.

Thanks for constructive feedback!

Posted: 04/22/2006 1:45:19 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:03/20/2006 6:47:18 PM
hristov wrote:03/08/2006 1:49:37 PM

Georgi,

I'll make sure to add this to a wish list.

Thanks for constructive feedback!

I totally agree!! I use Simply Accounting and trying to get information out of one and into the other is impossible. A fantastic feature would be export filters to Simple Accounting, QuickBooks etc....