Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / In-link2 theme for In-portal / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-link2 theme for In-portal (2)

Posted: 12/18/2005 7:44:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

I cannot download your In-link2 theme for In-portal or any related material from your website,it leads to a brocken link.
Also I am trying to find out if there is a way to force the purchase of all submission of links rather then enhance existing listings?

[Edited By codrin on 12/19/05 1:01:07 AM]

Posted: 12/19/2005 12:08:53 PM

Reply Quoted  

codrin wrote:12/18/2005 7:44:45 PM
I cannot download your In-link2 theme for In-portal or any related material from your website,it leads to a brocken link.
Also I am trying to find out if there is a way to force the purchase of all submission of links rather then enhance existing listings?

[Edited By codrin on 12/19/05 1:01:07 AM]

Hello Codrin,

I am going to look into download issue ASAP and contact you once it's fixed and available.

In regards to your other question, please refer to me reply in our support system.

Thanks!