Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / Importing? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Importing? (5)

Posted: 07/08/2005 8:13:08 PM

Reply Quoted  

Has there been any work on a script for importing links?

Posted: 07/24/2005 12:45:59 AM

Reply Quoted  

guess not

Posted: 07/25/2005 9:17:07 AM

Reply Quoted  

starchdoggy wrote:07/24/2005 12:45:59 AM
guess not

Hello starchdoggy,

Sorry to disappoint you, but we couldn't include any import scripts in this release. Note that I already passed your request into the right hand, so I hope this feature will become available soon!

By the way, what is the format of your links or whatever data you trying to import. May be I can help you to find the way to get it into In-portal?!

Thanks for your patience.

Posted: 07/26/2005 5:53:27 AM

Reply Quoted  

It is actually in-link that I am trying to import from. It is my customized version and I have had no luck in importing this to in-portal. It has been a while since I have worked on this, but I do recall trying several different ways to get this to work, but none seemed to work well. When I get a little more time to work on this again I will let you know what I need to import, what I don't, and what happens when I just let the import from the install run. Then maybe we can find a way to get what I need imported to in-portal.

Posted: 07/26/2005 10:10:02 AM

Reply Quoted  

starchdoggy wrote:07/26/2005 5:53:27 AM
It is actually in-link that I am trying to import from. It is my customized version and I have had no luck in importing this to in-portal. It has been a while since I have worked on this, but I do recall trying several different ways to get this to work, but none seemed to work well. When I get a little more time to work on this again I will let you know what I need to import, what I don't, and what happens when I just let the import from the install run. Then maybe we can find a way to get what I need imported to in-portal.

Ok, sounds good, let me know when you ready!