Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / What happened to Custom CSV import? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

What happened to Custom CSV import? (4)

Posted: 05/01/2005 6:20:25 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Admins,

I have just noticed that custom csv import feature does not exist in in-link3, or is so well hidden, i could not find it in 20 minutes.

Can you please suggest how is it possible to populate the links database otherwise? Including links individually is not an option.

Thank you in advance.

Posted: 05/01/2005 8:53:20 PM

Reply Quoted  

sidik wrote:05/01/2005 6:20:25 AM
Hi Admins,

I have just noticed that custom csv import feature does not exist in in-link3, or is so well hidden, i could not find it in 20 minutes.

Can you please suggest how is it possible to populate the links database otherwise? Including links individually is not an option.

Thank you in advance.

Hello sidik,

Unfortunately, we don't have many Import scripts ready yet, only In-link2 and phpBB (In-bulletin). At this point, I can recommend to get all your Links imported into In-link2 first and then perform the Import from In-link2 into In-portal (In-link3).

Sorry for inconvenience and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you.

Posted: 05/03/2005 6:14:19 AM

Reply Quoted  

ok, I see.

I have just deleted all in-portal files and uploaded back the in-link 2.3.2 files and this error showed up:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: adodb_#sql_type in /home/a/ausric/www/links/includes/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3455

Any suggestions, how i can return to the old in-link 2.3.2? :cry:

Thanks.

Posted: 05/03/2005 6:26:36 AM

Reply Quoted  

sidik wrote:05/03/2005 6:14:19 AM
ok, I see.

I have just deleted all in-portal files and uploaded back the in-link 2.3.2 files and this error showed up:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: adodb_#sql_type in /home/a/ausric/www/links/includes/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3455

Any suggestions, how i can return to the old in-link 2.3.2? :cry:

Thanks.

Just fixed it, thank you.