Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / Dreamweaver compatibility / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Dreamweaver compatibility (9)

Posted: 01/28/2005 1:12:54 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi there, I found the Dreamweaver template in In-link 2 sooo useful and time-saving.
Is the new template system compatible with Dreamweaver's site management?

Will you ever put together a Dreamweaver template again?

Regards, :DTM. aka Daniele Gubert

Posted: 01/28/2005 10:14:19 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Daniele,

To tell you the truth we haven't planed to release one, but it all depends on how useful it is to the people. I would like hear some feedback on this from other users.

Thank you for your time.

Posted: 02/01/2005 11:02:24 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:01/28/2005 10:14:19 AM
Hello Daniele,

To tell you the truth we haven't planed to release one, but it all depends on how useful it is to the people. I would like hear some feedback on this from other users.

Thank you for your time.
Dreamweaver ? YES that would we great !!!!

Posted: 02/09/2005 12:44:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

Ahem... I always made InLink skins starting from the dreamweaver template... thumb up for it. It will be welcome.

Posted: 02/14/2005 12:15:29 PM

Reply Quoted  

[I] I would like hear some feedback on this from other users.[/I]

Yes please, this would make life very much easier, are you looking at this now? just asking as I'm about to start doing my site, and if this is around the corner, I'll hold off.

Dave

Posted: 02/14/2005 12:19:48 PM

Reply Quoted  

Clootie wrote:02/14/2005 12:15:29 PM

Yes please, this would make life very much easier, are you looking at this now? just asking as I'm about to start doing my site, and if this is around the corner, I'll hold off.

Dave

Hello Dave,

Currently, we are finishing new themes for each module. They will be available by the end of this month if everything will go smooth as was planned. In regards to Dreamweaver theme, we haven't started to work on it, and might take some time before we do.

Thank you.

Posted: 02/15/2005 9:07:23 AM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks forthe update, decided to have a go at custum style, so far so good. www.clanfiles.net still got loads of work to do with it. The style is a mirror of a vBulletin one that is currently being used on another site of mine that clanfile will be a part of.

Cheers again
Dave

Posted: 03/31/2005 12:30:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:02/14/2005 12:19:48 PM

Dave

Hello Dave,

Currently, we are finishing new themes for each module. They will be available by the end of this month if everything will go smooth as was planned. In regards to Dreamweaver theme, we haven't started to work on it, and might take some time before we do.

Thank you.

Hey Dmitry

Any word on the release date

Anthony

Posted: 03/31/2005 10:52:08 AM

Reply Quoted  

Anthony wrote:03/31/2005 12:30:57 AM
Dmitry wrote:02/14/2005 12:19:48 PM

Dave

Hello Dave,

Thank you.

Hey Dmitry

Any word on the release date

Anthony

Hello Anthony,

Well, we are finalizing it and it's about to be completed.

Thanks for your patience.