Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / Upload images for users / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Upload images for users (4)

Posted: 11/20/2004 9:44:24 PM

Reply Quoted  

I know I can upload images for the links in the admin area
Is there a way to allow users to the same?

I tried using the custom fields, but it does not have image field option. How do users upload images for their links?

Posted: 11/21/2004 6:56:55 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello tidalx,

If you are referring to Inlink3, the image upload is built right into the form on the default Theme.
In In-link 2, you don't need to use custom fields, but you do need a little extra code that will process images thru front end. There must alredy be some examples here on the forum.

Posted: 11/21/2004 7:18:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

If I want more than 1 image per link?

Posted: 11/21/2004 10:13:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

You shouldn't have a problem with having multiple image uploads on "Suggest a Link" page. Simply duplicate the default tags and change "_field=" value so it will be treated as another input field.

Thank you.