Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / New Features & Improvement Suggestions / Rating stars / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Rating stars (6)

Posted: 11/19/2002 2:17:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Maybe this is already a feature. I am still working my way through it. I think it would be nice to have the stars rating system as an option 1-5 stars rounded to the nearest 1/2 star. It would b a great feature that would add to the links script and make it easier to do a review script int he future.

Chuck

Posted: 11/19/2002 10:06:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Chuck,

This is a nice and easy feature that we will definitely consider.

Stoyan

Posted: 11/19/2002 1:43:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

I would like to see the same rating system in-link has now.

Also, I would like to see, when someone add a review the ability to rate at the same time and display the rating next to each review.

Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tariqali on 2002-11-19 13:45 ]</font>

Posted: 11/20/2002 4:18:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

I agree that the system that in there now should not be removed. I just think their should be an option of a graphical rating.

Chuck

Posted: 11/19/2003 4:44:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Anyone know where I can find red stars (for black background) for my In-Link 2?

Currently, the stars for rating links look ugly because they were made for a white background.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Posted: 11/20/2003 2:58:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Just do them transparent.