Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Admin Console, Left Frame Empty / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Admin Console, Left Frame Empty (4)

Posted: 09/07/2016 9:17:03 PM

Reply Quoted  

HI Gents,

I have an issue when I log into the admin the left hand side of the Page that shows the menu does not appear. Plus when trying to add a new Link it sits there loading, loading. etc...does nothing.

Just started a couple of days ago any suggestions?

Dave

Posted: 09/08/2016 2:29:32 AM

Reply Quoted  

That might be a cache corruption. Possible solutions:

1. delete all records from "inp_Cache" table in the database
2. restart memcache server if any is used

Also when left frame (where menu in Admin Console is) becomes empty you can usually do "View Source" in browser and something like "Fatal Error..." will be shown somewhere or anything logged to PHP logs.

Posted: 09/08/2016 12:13:51 PM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:09/08/2016 2:29:32 AM
That might be a cache corruption. Possible solutions:

1. delete all records from "inp_Cache" table in the database
2. restart memcache server if any is used

Also when left frame (where menu in Admin Console is) becomes empty you can usually do "View Source" in browser and something like "Fatal Error..." will be shown somewhere or anything logged to PHP logs.

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I do not have a INP_CACHE table in my database but do have a INP_Systemcache. Should I empty this table?

Thoughts?
Dave

Posted: 09/08/2016 2:30:12 PM

Reply Quoted  

wrote:12/31/1969 6:00:00 PM

Looks like I had to reset my permissions for some reason.

Will look at this over the next few days.
Dave