Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / How Do You Remove Logo / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

How Do You Remove Logo (5)

Posted: 09/15/2015 3:54:42 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

When adding sites to my directory and publishing articles, I get an image that looks like the earth that In-Portal uses in the logo. How do you remove this from showing next to the link? How do you replace it with another image?

Thanks

John

Posted: 09/16/2015 2:27:23 AM

Reply Quoted  

This is a "no picture" image. The theme design supposes to show link/article associated image and therefore it's showing that image if you haven't uploaded any during article creation.

It's possible to upload an image for the article on "My Articles" page on Front-End and "Images" tab during article adding/editing in Admin Console.

Posted: 09/16/2015 5:44:04 AM

Reply Quoted  

alex wrote:09/16/2015 2:27:23 AM
This is a "no picture" image. The theme design supposes to show link/article associated image and therefore it's showing that image if you haven't uploaded any during article creation.

It's possible to upload an image for the article on "My Articles" page on Front-End and "Images" tab during article adding/editing in Admin Console.

I don't want to show an image, how do I permanently remove image area?

Posted: 10/08/2015 8:16:24 AM

Reply Quoted  

John wrote:09/16/2015 5:44:04 AM

Hi, not sure if this will help. If you right click on the image, and click properties, it will show you where this image is located in your directory. If you upload a new image of your choice within the same directory and rename it to the default "no_picture.gif" this should display your new image.

The above is if you want to change the image to a standard image to all links or articles.

If you want to assign a specific image to each link/article you can assign a new image by editing the link/article, click the image tab and upload an image of your choice.
cheer

Posted: 10/11/2015 12:38:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

contestcanada wrote:10/08/2015 8:16:24 AM
John wrote:09/16/2015 5:44:04 AM

Hi, not sure if this will help. If you right click on the image, and click properties, it will show you where this image is located in your directory. If you upload a new image of your choice within the same directory and rename it to the default "no_picture.gif" this should display your new image.

The above is if you want to change the image to a standard image to all links or articles.

If you want to assign a specific image to each link/article you can assign a new image by editing the link/article, click the image tab and upload an image of your choice.
cheer

Dave,

Thank you for the reply and help. I am trying to remove the image box permanently so it does not show up. I will try to delete the file to see if it works.