Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Need Help! / Email Events in MYSQL / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Email Events in MYSQL (6)

Posted: 03/05/2015 11:10:41 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Guys, Looking to see what I need to change in MYSQL to stop/disable an Email Event. As mentioned in a previous post, My CSM was issuing hundreds of emails to my Admin Email address and I was suspended by my host. I am looking to resolve this but need to ensure this will work.

Email you guys couple of time with no reply.
Dave

Posted: 03/06/2015 8:18:39 AM

Reply Quoted  

Anybody have any suggestions?

Posted: 03/06/2015 8:32:03 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dave,

Did you try to type a description of your problem into Google for a solution?

Sorry I am not much help, I am learning to. I will do a little research to see if I can help find a solution to your problem.

John

Posted: 03/07/2015 1:15:33 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks for your post. I thought I would have heard from Dmitry or Alex from now. Looks like i need to implement a captcha on my contact us page.

Need to figure out how to implement this on the in-portal CMS.

Thanks
Dave

Posted: 03/14/2015 11:40:27 AM

Reply Quoted  

contestcanada wrote:03/07/2015 1:15:33 PM
Thanks for your post. I thought I would have heard from Dmitry or Alex from now. Looks like i need to implement a captcha on my contact us page.

Thanks
Dave

Dave,

I went to your website and noticed it is back online. What did you do to resolve the problem?

John

Posted: 04/27/2015 8:14:59 AM

Reply Quoted  

John wrote:03/14/2015 11:40:27 AM
contestcanada wrote:03/07/2015 1:15:33 PM

Thanks
Dave

Dave,

I went to your website and noticed it is back online. What did you do to resolve the problem?

John

Hi John,

I had to turn off the email task in MYSQL for the membership expiry. Plus add a captcha on my email form of my site. Not 100% what cause the hundreds of emails to be issued. Virus, bug, hack.

Dave